Received my Bitter Creek North order - impressed!

This is Out of the Box cold sniffing.

Spiced Gum Drops - Excellent

Coconut (not the Bubbles n Lights) - Might be best "plain" coconut yet

Cotton Candy - can't wait to test this one. Smells fabulous OOB

Granny's Pie Crust - like it better than Indiana's

Carrot Cake - I think it's me, just can't find a decent carrot cake.

Cabernet - yum! very Concord grape-y with just a hint of alcoholic wine notes. If you like your wine to smell like wine, then skip this. This is much more a sweet Concord grape.

Irish Cream - not sure, very light scent OOB the box. Mostly smell some vanilla. Hopefully it will find some life in my wax.

Tranquil Tropics BBW type - never smelled the BBW one but this one is a nice subtle tropical scent. It's coconut and vanilla, BCN claims it is similar to Hawaiian Tropic but I don't think so. To me, Hawaiian Tropic has a bit more fruity notes. Aztec's Hawaiian Tropic type is much more accurate to Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion. Anyway, this is a very nice light coconut/tropical scent!

Toasted Marshmallow - I've been using KY as that seems to be the favorite and I do like it but I must say, OOB, this one seems better! We'll see once it is in wax and has cured.

This is Out of the Box cold sniffing.

Spiced Gum Drops - Excellent

Coconut (not the Bubbles n Lights) - Might be best "plain" coconut yet

Cotton Candy - can't wait to test this one. Smells fabulous OOB

Granny's Pie Crust - like it better than Indiana's

Carrot Cake - I think it's me, just can't find a decent carrot cake.

Cabernet - yum! very Concord grape-y with just a hint of alcoholic wine notes. If you like your wine to smell like wine, then skip this. This is much more a sweet Concord grape.

Irish Cream - not sure, very light scent OOB the box. Mostly smell some vanilla. Hopefully it will find some life in my wax.

Tranquil Tropics BBW type - never smelled the BBW one but this one is a nice subtle tropical scent. It's coconut and vanilla, BCN claims it is similar to Hawaiian Tropic but I don't think so. To me, Hawaiian Tropic has a bit more fruity notes. Aztec's Hawaiian Tropic type is much more accurate to Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion. Anyway, this is a very nice light coconut/tropical scent!

Toasted Marshmallow - I've been using KY as that seems to be the favorite and I do like it but I must say, OOB, this one seems better! We'll see once it is in wax and has cured.

Ok, time to put them in wax; inquiring minds want to know.... mine!:P

Which type of wax do you use?

I use paraffin for tarts, but sometimes add just a little soy to it.

This is not an oob sniff test ... I like sniffing bottles just as much as everyone else, but on the Toasted Marshmallow I can give you my test results in 6006, 8oz jelly jar, 51z, at 6% with a 3 day cure ... this may help some of you 6006 users. I tested both KY and BC (and several others too) and the one from KY comes out the winner for me. My customers love it. It's a huge seller all year.

I have to speak on behalf of the Carrot Cake fo. It is a HUGE seller for me. It moves throughout the year and it is one of the few bakery scents that I personally love. Add a bit of the Granny's Pie Crust to it and a dash of vanilla. Give it a try. Anyway, I like the Granny's Pie Crust, but I definitely like the ICS one better. I guess that's what makes horse races!