Heads Up to OBI!!

Ordered last Thursday and got my order yesterday (Mon.) We just tested all of them and all work. The big "light" pots are just gorgeous!!!! The sunflowers, butterflies I had ordered before, so pretty; but the red/white/blue are both fantastic, the rooster just great. Our store is open Sat for Mother's Day shopping, I can't tell you how pleased I am. :yay:

Carole

No issues with fully melting the tart? Seem to remember some people having trouble with the bulb type of warmers. I only ordered the 2 in 1 plate warmers although I really liked the Butterfly one. And my Mom would love the Magnolia. Guess I should have ordered a couple to test. Always next time!

The sunflowers, butterflies I had ordered before, so pretty; Carole

Am I going to have to slap myself for not ordering the butterflies? I keep hearing people talk about that one. The sunflower, crocus, and white floral ones are arriving today and I can't wait to get them out on the shelf. Already have the rooster and apple basket. Good luck on the Mother's Day shoppers, Carole. We're hoping for a big day Saturday, too, that will get our season kicked off on the right foot.