KY all natural votive/pillar wax / wicking problem

with the flower pot votives ( as refills ) I used pumpkin pie ( BCS ) 1.25oz per lb, 1-dash of dye,1/2tsp uv. I have used the htp-52,62 I don't get a any kind of a melt pool with them. I have used the htp-83,104,105 they all burn like torches. Does anyone know if any of the cd's would work in them? not getting much of a throw, I have let them cure for 2 weeks.

please help

Have you tried a htp73 in those????? I have had luck with that size before. The CD's may work in that blend. I use CD's in Vic's KY125 with success. Try perhaps an 8 or a 10. I don't use BC's Pumpkin Spice, but the one I use is a bit tougher to burn.

HTH

Tracey

I only buy 3 size wicks.Small med and large and have no problem with my jars or the FPV.I use my soy wax and not pillar wax.For the bears, tarts and the votives(not flower pot) I use the pillar wax.One of my flower pots had a slight hang up but I sometimes only burn them for a 1/2 hour and then blow out.The votive cup catches up as far as nothing on the sides when I start burning it again.

LynnS