AAA Candle Supply?

classiccandle

I don't make candles so I can't respond in regards to wax, etc., but their scents have held up quite well in CP soap for me. They're prices are pretty good, and they DO sell 1 oz. samples. I have approximately 12-15 of their scents I think. Wish I could be more help about the soy. Sorry.

I agree. THAT's annoying. I wrote the other day, and they said they are working on a new site. I don't know what all of the changes will or won't be, but it would be AWESOME if they had scent descriptions and a few other things. :) But I've been happy with a ton of their oils.

Unfortunately, they have BEEN working on their site for quite a while now. I finally made my way to their storefront and purchased some fragrances. After JBN closed, which, I also checked out Southwest Candle Supply recently (wax formulas same as JBN's fyi) I had to find a new supplier! I purchased 4633 from AAA and intend on trying a blend with 444, just haven't gotten around to it. But, did try a few in the old JBN 9900 (soy blend). Since I had not tried thier FO's before, I decided to try some that should be good ol' trusties first. Their Creme Brulee - EXCELLENT! Country Berry Hotcakes and Key Lime Pie, both awesome as well. So, I can't tell ya how they throw in straight soy, but in a blend, I've been very impressed! Would like to make a trip out there again soon, anything in particular you want me to sample for ya?

I know what you mean, jeniryan. I've heard people say that before about the site, but this time around, I was much more impressed by the quickness and accuracy of the email response I'd gotten in comparison to other times I've written, but I KNOW what you mean. :) I live in CA so can't go to their storefront, but still "chance it" and just order from their site. LOL