Dup for Gold Canyon's Cozy Cabin

megandgarr

I have a friend that is asking for this scent. I did a search and discovered that Creative Candles used to carry a dup of it called Comfy Cabin but they went out of business and from the research I did, no one took over their oils. There were a few others searching for a dup as well. Has anyone ever come across an exact dup?

Thanks!

I actually unearthed a few ounces of the Creative Candles Comfy Cabin. It is older but still smells good. IMO Makes Scents has one that is called Cozy Cabin which smells close to me anyway. What can be done here is I can send you and anybody else that would want a sniffie of each to compare. We all got different noses! Just curious if anyone else shares my thoughts.

I actually unearthed a few ounces of the Creative Candles Comfy Cabin. It is older but still smells good. IMO Makes Scents has one that is called Cozy Cabin which smells close to me anyway. What can be done here is I can send you and anybody else that would want a sniffie of each to compare. We all got different noses! Just curious if anyone else shares my thoughts.

A sniffie of each scent would be awesome if you dont mind doing that. I have a little sample pot of the GC Cozy Cabin (candle), but it is pretty old and the wax is losing its scent. Do you want me to PM you my address?

Thank you!