SFIC Liquid Bases

rachelb5499

I would be interested in the answer too.

I DID realize that Wisteria Lane sells SFIC product....you can buy small portions from them to "test" and/or buy a "sample" pack from SFIC directly. I'm thinking I might do that.....then, if I like them, maybe buy in large quantities (they live in the same town as my grandmother.) and/or see about doing a co-op. (I've never run a co-op so not sure I'd be good at that myself. heh heh)

I like the ingredient listings for SFIC products including their liquid bases! And their direct response to my questions has been FANTASTIC!

Where did you find ingrediants list? I couldnt' find it on the website, but the sample pack seems pretty affordable is shipping isn't bad.

Shipping isn't bad (at least it wasn't for me in CA)...not for the sample pack. Their minimums are high if you try to buy from them direct, but that's why so many people seem to do co-ops or buy from their sellers.

As far as the ingredient list....you can see most of them at Wisteria Lane's website OR....I just emailed them and they gave me the ingredient list. They don't like to have it "posted" on their site for some reason so I don't feel comfortable posting it all here without permission, BUT if you wanted me to forward you the email with all the ingredients lists, prices, etc..just PM me your email address, and I'll gladly forward it. :)

I have tried the lotion base, but that was at least 3 years ago. I did not like it at all. It was the vanishing one and I do not even know if they still make it.

Hmmm, that's too bad. I make a "bomb" lotion so, personally, am not too interested in that one...heh heh...they have a cream, shampoo, "natural" liquid soap (which I'm most interested in), etc.

I still want to get a smaller sample of the liquid soap before buying a 5gal bucket of it! LOL.....unfortunately, I can't find a smaller size of that at Wisteria Lane to buy to sample so I'm still "searching."

Thanks for the heads up about the vanishing lotion though!

THANKS! That's GREAT to know!!!!!! :)

Have YOU ever tried it?

No, I haven't. Was actually researching after reading this thread. I would like to do a liquid soap but I need to start with a base. I like the SFIC M&P so wondering if this would be good. I think some people also use a bath/shower gel.

Looked at Oak Court again and they have the soap base listed as OOS. I don't remember it saying that before, but it could have. Maybe someone else has some feedback on it.

eta: Just wandered out to Elements Bath and Body to check out their bases. They also carry the SFIC liquid soap, but are out of stock as well. Looks like they do sell a 4oz sample on up to the 5 gallon. Elements is a great supplier. I haven't used Oak Court before.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

No, I haven't. Was actually researching after reading this thread. I would like to do a liquid soap but I need to start with a base. I like the SFIC M&P so wondering if this would be good. I think some people also use a bath/shower gel.

Looked at Oak Court again and they have the soap base listed as OOS. I don't remember it saying that before, but it could have. Maybe someone else has some feedback on it.

eta: Just wandered out to Elements Bath and Body to check out their bases. They also carry the SFIC liquid soap, but are out of stock as well. Looks like they do sell a 4oz sample on up to the 5 gallon. Elements is a great supplier. I haven't used Oak Court before.

Yeah, I looked after I posted and noticed the same thing and was bummed. Thanks for the second potential! I totally would like to start with a base....plus, if I buy the minimum of "5 cases" from SFIC......and I liked the liquid soap...I could make one of the "cases" that. :)

I, too, wondered if it would be good since so many people like their M&P...I certainly like their customer service!

Why don't you just order a sample pk.?

Liquid Sample Pack

liquid.jpg

Price: $9.00

Quantity:

* Whole number only

All eight kinds of our liquid bases including: organic oil liquid soap, liquid soap, shampoo, cocoa butter lotion, hand cream, hand lotion, bubble bath, and bath and shower gel 8 oz bottles, all unscented and uncolored.

ONE TIME ONLY ONE PER CUSTOMER

Edited by Sharon in KY

Oh Duh! Elements!

Yes I've tried the hand and body lotion and I wasn't very impressed. It was thinner than I like and didn't do anything for my dry hands. In fact I still have half a bottle I haven't used. I think it would be a good lotion for people who use lotion on thier legs daily and would like something light that doesn't leave much feel afterwards. Noodle's description is really accurate!

The lotion sank into the skin and just disappeared too quickly. There was no nice "feel" afterwards.

Oh Duh! Elements!

Yes I've tried the hand and body lotion and I wasn't very impressed. It was thinner than I like and didn't do anything for my dry hands. In fact I still have half a bottle I haven't used. I think it would be a good lotion for people who use lotion on thier legs daily and would like something light that doesn't leave much feel afterwards. Noodle's description is really accurate!

That's too bad, but glad I don't care about the lotion. I'm still curious about the "natural" liquid soap. Haven't had time to order some to try yet though. I DID email Wisteria Lane because they didn't have an 8oz. size listed to buy, and I was going to buy some SFIC m&p bases from them to try anyway. They said it was an oversight and were going to add an 8oz. size of liquid soap to their site so now I can buy all "trials/tests" of SFIC at Wisteria Lane....I'm excited! :)