Bubbleluscious Mixer

SmellgoodDiva

Agree that we need to know how it smells and how it's being marketed. The description is:

This fragrance immediately brings you back to childhood; where you'll find yourself blowing bubbles with luscious, fluffy, pink bubblegum! Natures Garden's Bubble Luscious fragrance begins with top notes of strawberry, aldehydic effervescent notes, and citrus; followed by middle notes of coconut and clove; sitting on a base note of crisp vanilla.

Does this come of as sweet and candy like?

It kind of sounds like it's trying to be strawberry soda, and if that's the case renaming it might be a simple enought change to get someone to go "OH I love that!"

What does it make you think of? Because it's possible that it's just not giving the impression strong enough and you could add more of X thing to get it there. For example: blending with a strawberry to accent that note, blending with a sugar or cotton candy to make it sweeter, blending with a vanilla or a bakery scent to make it more of a cupcake scent, blending with a champagne or something that gives it more of a grown up scent because it's too wimsy for your customers, blending with chocolate to make it into a truffle smell . . . I could go on but it probobly wouldn't be helpful without knowing what you're dealing with for real.

Yes! I should have added the description from Natures Garden website...that would have been more helpful. Thank you so much Buffy and cedar_lea, your comments are giving me some great ideas.

I don't think this scent is sweet enough, and a lot of people seem to be turned off of the bubble gum scent, maybe from growing up with bubblegum flavored medicine. I absolutely love the idea of mixing this with a fruit such as citrus or strawberry as I have both of these on hand. Strawberry Soda sounds so refreshing, love it...Thanks again!