WSP Vanilla Neutralizer replacement??

mparadise

Does anyone know of another vendor that carries the Vanilla Neutralizer from WSP or something similar? SO very done with their BS and will be switching my soap elsewhere too. I placed an order last weekend and ordered this because I can use it with my lotions, body washes as well as my MP soap. I KNOW I ordered the same one I always use because I had to go looking for it on their site. Well I got my order and they sent me color stabilizer for MP only instead. I did a search on the site for Neutralizer and can't find it. I am thinking they either discontinued it or changed the name like they have been doing so much and just subbed it out because I also bought soap base. NOT amused! I have a bunch of loaves of soap I NEED to get done as well as a ton of lotion & body wash that need to get made and do not have the product I need/ordered in order to get it done.

I found some at Jody's. She carries the Crafter's Choice soap base so I am suspecting it is the same thing so I should be ok until I can do some testing (the stuff you suggested as well as new soap base 'cuz I am officially done with WSP). I have to place an order with NG for some FO anyway so I will get a couple oz to play with and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up. If anyone else has some other suggestions I am open to hearing them and trying other options too to see what works best.

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time with WSP. I have had no luck with Jody's, which is one reason why I stick with NG for a lot of things that I need. I don't think that you will have much difficulty finding a suitable replacement. There are a lot of decent suppliers with this type of product available.

That was just a short term fix because I have a spring show in 2 weeks and need to get product made. I don't have time to mess around with getting the right product, etc. I just need something ASAP so I can get product made.

I just went back into my computer history to check to see if by any chance I ordered the wrong product and I did not. I clearly was on the Vanilla Neutralizer webpage not the Color Stabilizer for MP Soap.

That was just a short term fix because I have a spring show in 2 weeks and need to get product made. I don't have time to mess around with getting the right product, etc. I just need something ASAP so I can get product made.

Gotcha. It stinks to have your hands tied and to be in such a bind when you are nothing but a decent customer. I know the feeling all too well.

Awesome. I will head over to Brambleberry to see about that. Unfortunately the one at BC is the stabilizer (which is what they sent me in error) not the neutralizer. I did use that first but it can't be used in lotions or body wash and the neutralizer worked a bit better for me. .

Still kinda ticked. I emailed them as soon as I noticed it and got a reply today. Their response was basically that this is what was on my order and there is nothing that they can do for me because they do not take returns. After looking over my computer browser history there is NO doubt in my mind that I ordered the correct item and it had to have been changed on the order on their end because my computer history shows NOTHING about the stabilizer and only shows the MP soap I ordered, the vanilla neutralizer and a couple micas that I checked the prices on then the shopping cart/check out pages. I find it kind of funny that this happened the same weekend that the product names were changed but they claim that nothing on my order was altered on their end (I suspect what happened was that when they were changing the order to the new name they chose the wrong stabilizer since the neutralizer is now called Vanilla Stabilizer - Lotions/Washes & what I got was Vanilla Stabilizer - MP Soap). Since they are not willing to make it right then I am officially done. I've already ordered more MP base elsewhere. There is nothing I get there that can not be bought elsewhere from a vendor that cares about customer service. All set!

Edited by mparadise