Alabaster…anyone tried to order?

felixncharlie

Hi,

I have only ordered dyes from Alabaster in the past but I see that they have some fo's I might be interested in. Almost all on my list are marked out of stock. I have left a message but received no phone call back. Does anyone know what is going on with them or if their oils are even good enough to be going through this trouble to get them? Thanks

No one seems to know what's going on with them. On the scent review(which is Alabaster's forum) it has been discussed several times there and no one from Alabaster is responding on there. Someone had contacted them and told Todd he needed to post something as there were so many people questioning and moving on to other suppliers, but, he never did. This is not a new thing with them. Probably a year ago they were constantly out of aroma beads then they just disappeared from their site. Since it seems they have had stocking issues with wax, jars, wicks, fo's... well just about everything. It's up to you if you decide to give it a try, but, I would be leary of getting fo's from a company that you don't know if it will be in stock next time you need it. I used to use many of their fo's, but, I had too many issues with them to continue on. I do get my liquid dyes from them since those are the only ones I have tested. Other than that, all my business has moved elsewhere. I'm pretty sure there were a couple threads not too long ago about them so you might do a search if you need more info.

I've never smelled a birthday cake as good as theirs, either. Unfortunately, several of their good sellers seemed to be the same as Tennessee Candle Supplies, who seem to be having their own problems, too!

WTH, Tenn too? I need to order from them. Are they answering the phone?