Taylored Concepts

lovemylabs

Just placed my first order with Taylored Concepts (and....after I placed my order with CS), but CS didn't have some of the scents I needed. For those that have ordered from them, how is their shipping? And for those that have used the following scents, what did you think? I was trying to find a supplier that had all four scents I needed and not have to pay an arm and a leg from different suppliers for shipping. Anyway, I ordered:

Egytian Musk

Coco-Mango

Lemon Verbena

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Thanks guys for any input

TC is an great supplier, but never seemed to have a huge following here. I've been to their storefront several times & have a few must-haves from them, but I'm not familiar w/ any of the fo's you've mentioned. The main problem I have w/ TC fo's is the majority of them seem to smell the same ... can't really put my finger on it, but if you weren't looking at the label you wouldn't be able to identify the scent. Even though I loved a few I got from them, there are other suppliers that offer a broader base of really good scents. Please let us know what you think when you get a sniff.

Susan.

I agree that a lot of them seem to have the same base note. In the past, I used a lot of Taylored's oils, but have drifted on to other suppliers. The last time I wanted to order (a couple of month ago), their online cart calculated an outrageous shipping charge, so I backed out and didn't return. I still want to place the order, but will have to call them to avoid the obviously miscalculated shipping rate.

As far as your choices, it's been way too long since I ordered to comment.

Thanks guys...they will be here on Friday. I do have a little Black Raspberry Vanilla from Peaks to compare TC with. And, I remember ordering NG's CocoMango years ago. I also have had a couple of musk scents....so at least I have a starting point to compare. Will let you know. Thanks again

He has the best Mary Jane ever.

I used to take it to craft shows, and for reasons unknown to me, cops would buy me out, every time, without fail. It was like some kind of novelty that they could put on their desks or in their lockers, I guess. One cop would show up, buy one, and spread the word. Then they'd show up en masse.

A lot of people complain that his oils are hard to wick, and they are. Prepare to wick up.

His Cedar is one of the best mixers I've ever used. Powerful strong stuff and much better than VA Cedarwood EO.

Someone recently sent me a full bottle of his Teak. I can't wait to do something with it. Too much other stuff to mess with right now, so I'll probably put it off til winter.

He has the best Mary Jane ever.

I used to take it to craft shows, and for reasons unknown to me, cops would buy me out, every time, without fail. It was like some kind of novelty that they could put on their desks or in their lockers, I guess. One cop would show up, buy one, and spread the word. Then they'd show up en masse.

A lot of people complain that his oils are hard to wick, and they are. Prepare to wick up.

His Cedar is one of the best mixers I've ever used. Powerful strong stuff and much better than VA Cedarwood EO.

Someone recently sent me a full bottle of his Teak. I can't wait to do something with it. Too much other stuff to mess with right now, so I'll probably put it off til winter.

His website says his Peanut Butter smells like the real thing, should I go for it?