My Just Scents order - had to find out for myself

A few weeks ago, maybe more, I had asked about Just Scents as it seemed to me, overall, the reviews usually said they were weak. I asked and the consensus was, like many suppliers, hit or miss but more misses than hits. There scent descriptions got the better of me and I ordered a bunch of samples. Here's the samples I purchased, would love your comments if you've tried any.

My OOB observations......

Bear Claw - mostly pick up on chocolate notes, this scent is getting a lot of buzz on various boards. After sniffing, not sure why.

Summer Vacation - fruity and sweet, a bit light. Can't decide if I like it. It's almost like a weak fruit punch.

Sand in your Shorts - smells like very toasted marshmallow to me, when it catches fire and the marshmallow turns black, which I personally love.

Effervescent Fizzy Pop - I smell the bubbles, how do they do it? Fruity soda pop but not overly sweet. I like this one!

Island Heat - not sure about the island part, supposed to be pineapple as a main note but I'm not getting that in OOB sniff. Pick up on creamy fruits with vanilla, not enough orange to call it a Dreamsicle but that kind vanilla/fruit quality.

Twinkies - seems light, not sure I smell Twinkies though. Smell vanilla, not too sweet, don't pick up any cake. I wonder if I add just a bit of banana? To me, Twinkies have a very, very, very slight banana note in that filling.

Pink Frosted Layer Cake - love, very much like the Philosophy scent, cake with strawberry frosting but nothing artificial.

Lemon Magnolia - love, lemon tempers the magnolia.

Be Thankful Type - have no idea what the original smells like but I don't like this scent at all. That is personal opinion. Reminds me of church incense in an old musty church. If I sniffed longer I might pick up other notes but I just could not, that first note floored me, not in a good way.

Coconut Fluff - I'm in search of the perfect coconut and this is not it. Would probably work for blending. Almost has a tart note.

Peeps - what do Peeps smell like anyway? This just seems like a run of the mill vanilla scent to me.

Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone - love, what else can I say?

Banana Caramel Cupcakes - don't like this one, first sniff almost smells like burnt banana bread. Don't smell caramel at all. One of my sons likes that burnt taste, he'll ask me to overcook brownies, etc. He probably would love this. Not me.

Strip and Go Naked - there is a certain smell to brand new Christmas lights when you pull them out of the box. Plastic but a unique plastic. This smells like that particular plastic to me with fruit mixed in.

Pixie Dust - can't make up my mind. Might like this in a shower gel or scrub but not sure I would scent my house in this. A bit on the perfumey side. It is one of their best sellers. Plums, pears, berries, citrus and sugar sprinkles is the description. Not sure what I smell the most, maybe the plum. FYI, This is not sweet.

Island Oasis - supposed to be a banana pina colada. Hmm. I don't think so. Banana has artificial notes, not very strong on the coconut.

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - love, but I have never tried any other version so I can't compare. Lots of brown sugar with a hint of nuttiness.

OMG Cake - love. has definite almond notes, a bit of spice, pick up a tiny bit of chocolate. This might be the best cake scent I have sniffed but I like almond notes in pastry!

Out of the box, they all seemed strong enough. We'll see how some of them do in wax. Will start with those I love, some I will not try at all. I'll be sure to post back in this thread with wax results.