deco paint pens on embeds?

DanaK64

Has anyone ever used these on embeds for your gel candles? I bought some and then noticed they are water based. This may seem like a stupid question because they are made for painting on wax but I know that you cannot use anything with water in gel. But better to be safe than sorry.

tia

Dana

Then what are all the embeds that are painted on painted with? Regular paint, markers, paint pens..but they are all water based. And someone told me that the little amount used is ok with the wax paint pens? Guess thats not true. But I use alot of embeds that are painted, not colored wax thats made with making the embed..actual paint. What are they using?

thanks Vicki

Dana

I have butterflies, flowers, palm trees, bunnies and more that are all just one color wax that need to be spruced up a bit and actually on one site that alot of you may know have lephracan hats that they say are painted. I don't know if I am allowed to say the name of these companies. If I am I will be happy to tell you. But no I am not talking about fruit.