Does anyone carry JKL electric tart melters? Only 12 watts?

I was putting together an order for JKL but couldn't find any info about their wattage so I called them. 12 watts. That seems incredibly low. The receptionist said she has no issue burning Yankee in them. Has anyone used them for personal use and do you sell them? How is the throw with such low wattage?

I havent use them but when I sold the 25watt from Harvest Scents & Traders....my tarts wouldnt melt. So it may not be a chance you want to take. Just my opinion...

Thank you.

I think I won't chance it. I use 25 watts melting plate style in my house and also sell them and they melt my tarts and every other tart I tried. I wonder why the one from Harvest won't melt yours. What kind of wax are you using.

Are you two talking about two different things - the wattage of the hot plate melters versus the the wattage of light bulb melters? I've found my tarts (or yankee's for that matter) didn't melt all the way in some 12 watt hot plates whereas 24 watt works great.

I can't speak for all but I use Jackel and have for years. I have never had a single customer who couldn't get a tart to melt contact me. I have melted soy tarts, paraffin tarts from other chandlers and yankee tarts and all worked fine. I guess watts must be different in a hot plate vs a light bulb?

I can't speak for all but I use Jackel and have for years. I have never had a single customer who couldn't get a tart to melt contact me. I have melted soy tarts, paraffin tarts from other chandlers and yankee tarts and all worked fine. I guess watts must be different in a hot plate vs a light bulb?

I've never used a light bulb type so I'm not sure. I wonder if the throw is very different between a 12 watt hot plate and a 24 watt hot plate now that I know they melt all types of tarts. I hate to place a small order, pay the shipping, etc., but I just might have to.