In Responce to Credit Card Compromise

Good Morning,

If this is a double post, I am very sorry for it. I tried to post it earlier but didnt see it show up. Anyway...

I got an email this morning from a forum member to let me know there were some concerns about cards being compromised.

First of all... I feel your pain. Joe and I had that happen to us after trip to Tennesee, so I know what your going thru and how scary and frantic it feels not knowing how...or who in the world got your card information , and having to go thru redoing everything.

I want to assure our customers that our system is very, very secure. And we are very careful to protect our customers information.

A customer who called us with a compromised card , her card was compromised before we had even pulled her order from our shopping cart. So we had not even seen or processed her order yet.

We are a family run business, so only I and my son have access to anyones information and I can promise you that we did not compromise them in any way.

I will be glad to check our systems security if it makes everyone feel better. But I am 100% sure it did not come from our us.

If you are still concerned with our company you can feel free to email me directly at kycandlewax@aol.com or call me 606-256-8181.

I am always glad to answer any questions and help any way that I can.

By the way... this is my first time ever posting on this forum, but I have so many customers who tell me great things about it.

I appreciate the nice words that I hear that come from here more than you know.

Thanks alot...I do hope this will be resolved for all of you very soon. I will be glad to help if I can.

Vickey Robinson

Thank You Vickey for coming to the board and letting us know you are aware of the CC problem and checking you security. It is greatly appreciated!!

You have wonderful oils and Exceptional customer service! :cheesy2:

Edited by islandgirl

Vicky,

Just heard on a previous post that Candle Science uses Authorize.net for their cc transactions. Would you happen to use the same one? Just trying to see if it is possibly the company that processes the transactions :confused:

I used Authorized.net for years never had a problem. I think it could just be a supplier accessing their account from an unsecure mobile device with wireless connection.

Vicky,

Just heard on a previous post that Candle Science uses Authorize.net for their cc transactions. Would you happen to use the same one? Just trying to see if it is possibly the company that processes the transactions :confused: