Labels By the Sheet

sbs

For those of you who use them, and use the clear labels, and possibly the inkjet clear labels... did you purchase that Krylon preserve it spray so the print won't smudge? If not, is there something else I can use? I can't find the Krylon "preserve it" in the store.. only online and I need something like yesterday. But if I have to get it online, eh I will. :rolleyes2

Thank you

Mine don't smudge. Use the glossy clear, white and others, with an inkjet and have no problems with smudging. Only use on candles, so they don't get handled like B&B would, but never had a smudged label on a candle in a retail store. They are not waterproof, though.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi,

I use their labels, mostly ink-jet clear. What I do is after I print my labels I wait until they are completely dry, this is very important. Then I apply the label to my product and cover the label with clear scotch tape or clear shipping tape. I cut the tape so it slightly overlaps the edges of original label.

Hope that helps:)

Sherri

Mine don't smudge. Use the glossy clear, white and others, with an inkjet and have no problems with smudging. Only use on candles, so they don't get handled like B&B would, but never had a smudged label on a candle in a retail store. They are not waterproof, though.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Wessex. Mine never smudged either but with my luck I picture somebody's sweaty palms grabbing my candle at a craft show and smearing the ink lol.. Just a fear I have. With Spring/ Summer around the corner and Georgia weather.. Trying to be safe than sorry. It will be my first time taking my candles to the public (well strangers) and I would hate to be embarrassed. :smiley2:

Hi,

I use their labels, mostly ink-jet clear. What I do is after I print my labels I wait until they are completely dry, this is very important. Then I apply the label to my product and cover the label with clear scotch tape or clear shipping tape. I cut the tape so it slightly overlaps the edges of original label.

Hope that helps:)

Sherri

Excellent idea!! Thanks! I'm so impatient and don't want to wait for that Krylon stuff lol.. Been making candles like crazy and ready to label them already!