refresher oil for wickless candles??

KJohnson

Satin Ducky is correct.

I sell mostly all wickless..I do not offer oil to refresh, it would turn to mush after awhile, and inevitably, it would come back to haunt me. Ppl buying candles from you are not candmakers, generally. They do not understand the perfect balance between wax and scent and color....etc.

Want more scent, buy another one. There is no profit for you to give oils to refresh wax anyway.

Thank you everyone....Im not going to offer the refresher oil.

But I gotta tell you...I was in a shop today and you know the Big line of candles called Sugar Shack..(well big in nebraska anyway..lol)..well they do sell refresher oil...but they dont sell a wickless candle...at least I dont think they do...their oil is for potpuri...so there were 2 ladies talking about using this oil for old candles they have at home...ouch!

Thank you all Ihave been struggling with this question..now I have an answer!

:)

• 1 year later...

so the general consensus is that you should not offer refresher oil for wickless right? I didn't think so either. I have put in more fo in my wickless to kind of see what it would do and i didn't think it lasted long at all. And i always thought that the wax will only hold so much oil.

I am just asking becuase i have a person who is thinking of taking me on as a rep for my wholesale but she asked about adding refresher oils to my line. I don't think there would be much profit in it either.