wicking tall narrow jars

I need to fill some 2.5"x 10" (approx) glasses with unscented soy wax. Just wondering what's the best wick for an even burn. I normally use HTP wicks in my shorter jars but they're only 6" long. Can I use a raw cotton wick and if so, square braid and what size? Here's a pic of the glasses. Thanks!

[ATTACH]21396[/ATTACH]

post-368-139458477295_thumb.jpg

Getting long enough wicks is the trick with those jars. I know that some wicks come long but usually they're higher than reccomened. You might just have to shop around or look into using the spooled wicking that you cut yourself. I got around my wicking problem by filling the bottom with pebbles and sand so I don't have a good answer for you unfortunately. You may be able to do something similar for testing purposes until you find a wick size or three that seems to like your wax in that container and then you'll only have to get longer sizes of the ones your most likely to use. I'd do a search and make sure I knew where to find them before going there though. With the sand I do a small first pour shortly after the wax is melted to give it time to settle before doing the actual candle pour. It's worked well.