covering 4 oz libbey interlude

I have some wedding candles I am making for a friend and they are going to be in the 4 oz interlude jars. For any of you that use these jars what do you cover them with? I haven't seen any lids for that size, but, when I did a search on here there was a suggestion of the adhesive top seals that Taylored Concepts has. The thread was not recent so is this my only option? Anyone used the top seals? Any other suggestions? These will be given to the guests and they will be scented so I need to make sure they are protected from dust, dirt, etc and keep the scent in. Thanks for any help. :cheesy2:

I haven't tried those jars but have used the Libbey cube shaped ones. If it's for a wedding, some cello and curling ribbon (I'm thinking either your friend's wedding colors or just some iridescent white) might be nice though. Could be very time consuming though depending on how many you have to make.

Hope someone can give you a better answer.

I am one of the ones who used to use the Taylored Concepts adhesive squares. But I noticed ( this is only my personal sensitive nose) that on my 464 candles that sat around for a few months. Would smell kinda like plastic, I couldn't get it past that and stopped using them.

Thanks for your replies.

Starr, she's wanting atleast 100 so that would be rather time consuming, but, if that's what I have to do then I'll do it.

Kyme, there's no pic of them on Taylored so what do they actually look like? Are they clear? Since these will be "special" just for her I don't think I'll have an issue with them sitting around and getting that plastic smell....but you never how long someone will let it sit before they burned it.

Thanks for your replies.

Starr, she's wanting atleast 100 so that would be rather time consuming, but, if that's what I have to do then I'll do it.

Kyme, there's no pic of them on Taylored so what do they actually look like? Are they clear? Since these will be "special" just for her I don't think I'll have an issue with them sitting around and getting that plastic smell....but you never how long someone will let it sit before they burned it.

They are under "Specialty Containers" scroll down and when you get to the square containers it looks like this with no picture,

Also Consider

#4032 Small 3.5" or #4034 Large 4.25"

Adhesive Top Seals For Above $1.92 (24)

You could also use acetate paper or vellum punch circles and punch a hole in the middle for your wick. just a thought :)