NG Rose Merry Mint

mparadise

No but I got that too from AH (very nice!). This one is definitely a rose blend. I just know this scent from SOMEWHERE and can't place it. I am thinking it was a perfume either I had when I was younger or someone I know had. It's making me nuts because it smells so familiar.

Jen, this one is definitely more rose (maybe tea rose) than mint but there is a little greenery in the background. I may have to make a batch of soap with it to see how it goes at the spring shows. Might be nice for Mothers Day.

I keep sniffing it OOB and now I am picking up the other scents too. I think I may need to get this in MP this weekend to see what it does. It's interesting. When I first smelled it all I got was the rose, but not overpowering like some roses can be. Now it is coming as clean but with a definite rose in there. Hmmm

Edited by mparadise

That's why I ordered Val, lol. I may kick myself though for what I got, but definitely put the green amber in there and then I'm trying some of the fun ones ... burning rubber, which I probably should have passed on, but we have people ask for that all the time. We'll see.

I am looking for 2 "kitchen" line scents and 1-2 new B&B line scents to replace some that are slower sellers and being retired. I like some that are "different" than standard scents so I am ordering a bunch from different suppliers.

Some of the others I got from NG were:

Cucumber Splash - clean & interesting, may be a keeper

cucumber mint - nice but I think I like Cuke Splash better

Green Clover & Aloe - very nice but a little more "perfumey" than I was looking for

Honey Vanilla Love Dust - another nice one but I like the Baby Bee Buttermilk better

Organic Wildflower - very nice but a little more "perfumey" than I was looking for

Basil Sage Mint - nice "herbal" scent

That's why I ordered Val, lol. I may kick myself though for what I got, but definitely put the green amber in there and then I'm trying some of the fun ones ... burning rubber, which I probably should have passed on, but we have people ask for that all the time. We'll see.

LOL Yep, the Green Amber is first on my list. That and the Mystic Orange Moonstone. I'm curious about the Bacon and Pizza FO, though. Do ya think it's mean to make Buttermilk Pancake, Maple Syrup, and Bacon FO and trick my family on April Fool's Day? lol If I did that, I would take them out for breakfast and then make the real deal the next day to make up for it. :)