Need help with labels

sbs

Are there any tutorials anyone knows about in regards to homemade labels? I used the search engine and saw lots of ideas but none that tell me how to do it. Am I asking too much, like business secrets? :confused:

I have been trying to get creative with microsoft word and Avery name badges but it's not looking too hot over here :(. I really liked Wessex's hanging labels for tarts if anyone knows how to make those. I also like clear labels but haven't found any that are the size of my jars. I use a 16 oz and 26 oz apothecary.

Your help is VERY much appreciated!!!

Hey, get away from my labels, LOL. They were made with Avery Design Pro. Just takes some patience and playing with it to get the basic labels down.

Cheers,

Steve

LOL.. Thanks Wessex! Nothing wrong with a little admiration :cheesy2:. They were creative. I just downloaded the program. Now its time to play with it.

Muchas Gracias!

I use the adobe creative suites stuff. Mainly Illustrator for my label designs. My previous life was responsible for getting the software in the first place. Buying on my own would probably be a stretch for me.

As far as labels for your jars, I use Online Labels (www.onlinelabels.com) for mine. They got tons of sizes, colors, etc. You might be able to find something you like there. The prices are pretty reasonable I think as well.

Eventually I would like to have my labels professionally printed as I seem to be buy a whole lot of ink for my inkjet :).