Mens line help please

katshe

Ya I think just for men is a get rid of grey hair product :)

His way would be the name of the page button then maybe navigate would be the product line

but the question is do you all like navigate... as in, navigate to a healthier way to get clean using natural products

or something on those lines

Hi,

I'm new here, but would like to give you my opinion. I really like "His way"...Navigate sounds good as well, but it sounds nautical....I guess it depends on what image you are going for...I can picture those old paintings of dignified looking sailors with a pipe in his mouth...lol

A mans man.... Like I said, it depends on what look you are going for..

my idea originally started at, guy needs to smell good too as a friend of my stated.

so i thought i'd like to have a manly section so guys feel like products are made to suit them and not girly.

And I guess I am not stating it correctly

I thought

the page name...you know the button label to click on to get to the man section, would be labeled His Way.

And the product line would be called

Navigate.

Navigate

Soap, lotion shave soap etc.

Or i suppose the product like could be his way and leave Navigate out completely

I get that navigate would be the product name....I like it! But like I said, I get more of a nautical type feel from the name, and would expect certain scents from it. Probably not woodsy scents, but scents like musk and bay rum with lime or bergamot (cause it reminds me sitting by the ocean with a drink). Regardless I'm sure it will be fantastic!