How to make 415 come out of portion cups

ky-sam

I just received my order of 415 and 4794 from Peak's and I am going to try mixing them 50/50 for tarts. My question is, does anyone have a suggestion for what percentage of fragrance oil I should use with this combination? I will be using fo from Peak. I am used to using 8.5% pp but I don't know if this combination of wax will take this much.

TIA

Sharon

IWantItgreen, it's an excellent blend for most of the FOs I have. Reason I've been testing this blend (4794/415) is because frankly I'm afraid that one day Loren will decide to either close shop and he'll stop offering his "proprietary" wax, which I love. I've seen that happen a little too often, sometimes with no warning whatsoever (JBN comes to mind:rolleyes2).

When I tried the 4794 I really liked the scent throw but it would fizzle out in a matter of hours. Adding the 415 significantly increased burning time. HTH

IWantItgreen, it's an excellent blend for most of the FOs I have. Reason I've been testing this blend (4794/415) is because frankly I'm afraid that one day Loren will decide to either close shop and he'll stop offering his "proprietary" wax, which I love. I've seen that happen a little too often, sometimes with no warning whatsoever (JBN comes to mind:rolleyes2).

When I tried the 4794 I really liked the scent throw but it would fizzle out in a matter of hours. Adding the 415 significantly increased burning time. HTH

Yep, that's why I decided initially to blend all my own waxes. I read on here too many times how a supplies quit selling their own "proprietary" wax and left ya high and dry.

How does this blend compare to Lorens? I never tried his.

The only other blend I messed with was PB & 4627. That was very good as well.

:cheesy2:

Good thinking Ravens! Now a days we have no idea who can afford to stay open. I hope it works because the candle supplier by my home "The Melting Pot" carries 4794 which is what I started with and she also carries 6006. So I can save a little on shipping. I'm going to order 415 tomorrow so I can test it also. Will keep ya'll posted when it comes in. Girl, your always thinking ahead, that's why I love this site and IT'S AN "ACTIVE" SITE WITH WONDERFUL PEOPLE! Hope that disputes any miss information!:rolleyes2