Mini roll on bottles?

ah-soy

Searching for the mini (approx 5ml) roll on bottles that are about the same height and diameter of a lip balm tube...not the short/squatty version of the 10 ml roller bottles. I've googled for them all day with no luck. Does anyone know where I might find this size?

Yes - I originally got some from WSP and had a very bad experience with them used with perfume oil (which was what the are designed for) as they are made with the wrong kind of plastic (PET doesn't hold up to Fragrance Oils). They turned to mush on the bottom and the perfume started to leak after a few weeks.

I have since tried some from Elements - looks to be the same plastic material - and the ones I did a trial run on had the same result, FO's ate through the plastic.

So - if you are planning to use them for perfume oil, don't. Other uses would probably be fine. I have put serums in them with good results.

Madina has a lot of different size and type perfume bottles. Check here to see if they have what you want:

http://www.madinaonline.com/items.asp?Cc=BOTTLES&Bc=

Just wanted to mention that I ordered their regular-sized bottles a couple of years ago -- I lost count on the number of complaints I got from the bottles leaking during shipment :( Although SKS was higher in price, I've yet to have one leak -- you get what you pay for!! I know SKS doesn't carry the mini size you're looking for, but wanted you to be aware of the quality of Madina's bottles...

Madina has a lot of different size and type perfume bottles. Check here to see if they have what you want:

http://www.madinaonline.com/items.asp?Cc=BOTTLES&Bc=

Kinda OT, but and FYI all the same - I sampled a wide range of shea butters, including theirs. The Madina shea was horrid - all three types. Nasty. Their cocoa butter (chocolate smell) was nice, though.

Kinda OT, but and FYI all the same - I sampled a wide range of shea butters, including theirs. The Madina shea was horrid - all three types. Nasty. Their cocoa butter (chocolate smell) was nice, though.

LOL...Also OT, CareBear, which shea did you decide was the best?