Huge shipping jump

awickedscent

I have been ordering my clear acetate votive boxes from the same company for a few years and have paid the same price on at least the last 6 orders. I placed another order yesterday and they emailed me this morning saying that they wnat to charge me an additional 21.04 in shipping. This is amost a 300% increase form the original shipping charge. So I found another company which happens to be in the same state and they are charging me the same but to ship two boxes of the votive boxes. I found me a new place and cant belive they first place did that. They just lost a loyal customer. Im done ranting.

no, it was just one box of the acetate votive boxes. I was always paying around 13.00 for shipping and then they sent mean email saying that that wanted to charge me an additional 21.04 on top of what I paid alreay, 12.44. I emaile dand spoke but they ever gave me a straight answer. Found another company in the same sate as them and they are going to ship to me the lower price that I was paying. I can understand a few dollars more but not 21. I canceled my order with them and wont go back. They have lost my business and I have been ordering from them for quite a while.

• 2 weeks later...