looking for a air freshener shape....

sparky38351

Here is a place that can do custom shapes, not sure what their minimum is (I think 1000, but haven't searched their site for awhile).

http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/airfresheners-instruction.html

I didn't have a 1000 min. on my order, Susie does a great job! She was able to make the exact shape I needed.

Edited by kyme1911
for got to add something.

I didn't have a 1000 min. on my order, Susie does a great job! She was able to make the exact shape I needed.

I just went by what the site said 1000min. for 3 or more colors or custom shapes.

What about getting an embosser with it on it.

I just went by what the site said 1000min. for 3 or more colors or custom shapes.

What about getting an embosser with it on it.

well 1 year ago I paid $60 for a custom DIE to be made the shape of my LOGO, plus the cost of 100 airfresheners blanks. I just emailed her for some more. I will let you know what she says.

post-11142-139458476074_thumb.jpg

well 1 year ago I paid $60 for a custom DIE to be made the shape of my LOGO, plus the cost of 100 airfresheners blanks. I just emailed her for some more. I will let you know what she says.

Let me know what you find out. I may go with an embosser instead of a custom shape. Is susie in Ohio?

Let me know what you find out. I may go with an embosser instead of a custom shape. Is susie in Ohio?

I believe so, I have always communicated with Starlina. She is the contact I have with them.

I have an embosser too (from Acorn) but it would never emboss stock that thick. I use it on my business cards.

I was wondering about that, even thought about a heavy-duty embosser. Kyme where did you get your "branding" thingy at? I would google it if I know what the correct name of it is. lol I think you answered that in another thread, but could not find it.

I was wondering about that, even thought about a heavy-duty embosser. Kyme where did you get your "branding" thingy at? I would google it if I know what the correct name of it is. lol I think you answered that in another thread, but could not find it.

The guy's name is Terry with Custom Branding Irons LLC. very nice and professional service.

As for the embosser, I bought the long arm heavy duty one. It would definetly not emboss the airfreshener blanks. :)

Cricut has a blade available that cuts thick stuff like leather. Iffen you have one or want to buy one.

Also, there is a company where I live that might do it for you, they have the big die cut machine and lots of die cuts but you would have to call to see. It is B-Line Design in Mustang, OK and ask for Beverly or Bob.