Welcome Home from AH -- need a new name

number2of7

I really like this scent, but really dislike the name --- I'd like to change it to something else, but having a hard time finding something that suits it (and me).

Here is the description: toasted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and juicy raisins

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

My nose hardly detects the graham cracker at all -- it actually reminds me a bit of Just Scent's Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, but it has sweeter, spicier top notes ( I guess the raisins that's in it ) :confused:

I haven't put it in wax yet, but judging OOB I think the description is off -- I smell vanilla, caramel, butter, spice, and maybe even some cinnamon

The scent description rang a bell to me ... so I went looking ... and found Vanilla Frosted Grahams at ICS. The scent description is similar ..."vanilla frosted grahams with hints of raisins and cinnamon", no caramel though.

Vanilla Caramel Crunch

Cinnamon Toffee

Caramel Vanilla Swirl

Coffee Cake/Caramel Coffee Cake

The scent description rang a bell to me ... so I went looking ... and found Vanilla Frosted Grahams at ICS. The scent description is similar ..."vanilla frosted grahams with hints of raisins and cinnamon", no caramel though.

Vanilla Caramel Crunch

Cinnamon Toffee

Caramel Vanilla Swirl

Coffee Cake/Caramel Coffee Cake

I like Caramel Vanilla Swirl -- I could definitely pull that one off! Thank you :) Of course, I actually like Vanilla Frosted Grahams too...