Midwest Fragrance

se2653

Love their Country Berry Hotcakes and the Strawberry Jam (truest strawberry scent I have found thus far) both are amazing in soy. I'm also testing 10 new scents from there; so far poured Black Forest Truffle with poor HT, poor CT, and poor HT in melts, which usually are super strong when I test at 1.5 oz pp. Today I poured Passionate Kisses (VS type) and was rocked...hoping it throws well hot; ct is superb. Also have recently poured Orange Danish, same goood results as the Passionate Kisses, but haven't tested it hot (letting them cure a bit). I also poured a small batch of Pineapple Cilantro; so far great on the CT; also must cure.

Not sure if I can share this here, and mods please delete if needed, but I have a few of their oils listed in classies.

HTH, and I'll update on the HT when I burn these babies, fingers crossed!

Edited by B@BlissStreet
add info

Agree with Carol, you should definitely read that thread before ordering. I have had lengthy waits in the past, but have also had orders that arrived within 48 hours:confused::confused::confused:. It's a crapshoot. If you are just ordering to sample and aren't in a big rush, they are worth a try, particularly when they have the 50% off oils sales, which seems fairly frequent of late. HTH

My problem with them is they don't keep the same fo. I ordered pumpkin spice for soy last February, it was really wonderful. I order 5#'s of it in July, totally different fo. NOT GOOD!!!!! GIANT waste of money, horrible fo.

On an up side, shipping was really fast!