Packaging & decorating ideas?

Hello:

Since I am new to candlemaking, I was wondering where can I find the pretty decorations or the pretty packaging for candles that I see others make? Like the small little tags that dangle, or the tie-on bows, etc. Do you use your creative ideas and put something together, or is there a company out there that provides themes and candle packaging materials for you?

Just wondering because some of the decorations and packaging on the candles you all have made in the candle gallery are simply amazing. They look so professional. Awesome.

Thank you very much :)

Some of us are quite creative...making our own labels and tying things with raffia, adorning candles with jewels and beads, making our own packaging, etc., others purchase them from companies on line. If you are interested in packaging, do a search on packaging materials and you'll find lots of sites to visit.

Well I dont think there is any one place that has everything, but that depends on what your looking for.

Think of what you want and ggogle it. Youll find tons of supplier links that way. So say you are looking for beads, well type in beads @ wholesale, and go from there. If you are wanting, raffia, do the same HTH--Tess