I'm in candle jar hell

CathyinME

:sad2:So I order cases of the jars I want to use for gel candles for a wholesale acct. I LOVE this jars & they are not easy to find. SOOOOO case #1 comes & the minute I open the door(driver has left, fast) I can tell that they are going to be broken:sad2: Ok so I call supplier they give me credit for broken ones but there is still another case of them floating around somewhere. It finally shows up today(box looked good on outside) & yep broken jars again. But I was looking at the jars outside in the sun & noticed that everyone has some kind of defect on it:cry2: so I guess I will have to go thru the first case & inspect those too. Out of this 2nd case of 36 only three would pass my standards to be used & sold. I am so bummed right now. I guess I;ll mention to the supplier that maybe they need to inspect some of the items they are selling!

OK done with my rant!!!!:laugh2:

I had a problem years ago and called the supplier and they said, what do you expect, they are made in China or Japan (can't remember). I stopped using that supplier.

Could of been the same company!! I'm gonna talk to them tomorrow hopefully it's just these jars cause guess where thay are made yup China. I won't stop using them cause I get other items from them but they really need to check the products they sell.