Jump to content

Has anyone seen this tumbler?


Recommended Posts

I believe the name of the tumblers are endessa Rocks. I found them in the Libbey B2B Catalog 2010.

Also Libbey has several treatments that can be applied to glass - like Satin Dip, Frosted, etc.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...