Jar??

Hi I am looking to buy a jar and was hoping someone could help me. I am looking at the same jar that B&BW uses. Its the 14oz cylinder or bowl with the silver lid. I believe its 4' wide by 3"high. Is there a supplier out there that has the jars and lids? TIA

Is this what you are looking for? Fillmore Container in PA carries Madison jars. I use them and their silver lids with fitment. Here is the link to the page that shows the 12 oz. jar. I use the 8 oz. but will pour a special order in the 12 oz. if someone wants a larger container.

http://fillmorecontainer.com/Candles/12-oz-Madison-Jar-Tumbler.htm

Hey Thansk everyone....I did find them. They are at Early American Candle Supply. They are 12 1/2oz 3 1/2" T by 4" wide.....they dont have the lids though on their website. Anyone know where I can get just the flat silver lids to fit this size jar?

Just a word of warning about EAC, ask them to case pack your jars if you order. I have ordered 3 times through them and always had breakage. They just bubble wrap glass stacked together with noting between the glassware in the stacks. Customer service was great the first two times, very easy to deal with. But last time I did not contact them because they irritated me so badly by sending my order without even trying to contact me about discontinued glassware I had ordered. And never heard from them when I emailed about it (but I was a bit rude). Just my experience. Be careful if you order lids from another company, make sure they will fit the jar.

Cheers,

Steve

Just a word of warning about EAC, ask them to case pack your jars if you order. I have ordered 3 times through them and always had breakage. They just bubble wrap glass stacked together with noting between the glassware in the stacks. Customer service was great the first two times, very easy to deal with. But last time I did not contact them because they irritated me so badly by sending my order without even trying to contact me about discontinued glassware I had ordered. And never heard from them when I emailed about it (but I was a bit rude). Just my experience. Be careful if you order lids from another company, make sure they will fit the jar.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve....I will make sure I call them if/when I order. I really need to find a lid so I dont think I will be ordering untill I find a lid...LOL

• 8 months later...