Aquatech's Tropical Body Butter

Dana

I just got a tub of this and tried scenting about 8 different scents/ jars. All of them have a bit of an underlying scent to them. It is like the scent is not pure. I keep adding more f/o but am afraid I am adding to much. Does anyone have this problem and how much do you add to cover up this oily scent?

• 3 weeks later...

It is the cocoa butter scent I believe, which isn't bad, it's just that when you are trying to scent the butter a nice and fresh scent it clouds the scents...lol that is what I think of. I tried the Hemp and Olive Butter sample they sent me and that has a "grassy" scent to it, lol. It is very nice, though. A little bit oily, but nice if you have really dry hands. Maybe the way to go with these natural butters is to use natural EO's to scent them. Maybe the 2 scents won't fight each other then :confused:

Ah-soy are you sure you use the tropical butter? Because I got a little sample of the Natural Body Butter and that did not have a scent to me. It is a lighter butter though, almost like a lotion, not greasy.