Whats wrong with my candle?

How many pages do you want?

Did you click on the arrow next to the page?

Its not how many pages do I want ......I believe there is ALOT of older info that wont pull up because the board limits to 8 pages. I wasnt sure if there was a way to load more than 8 thats why I asked. The more time swe type a word liek "parasoy" it will bump older posts out....does that make sense? not being sarcastic just asking...TIA

Gotcha, go to the advanced search and in the "Search Options" box pick "Find Posts From" and choose a year ago an older or what ever time period you notice the search stops at the 8 pages. Hope that helps, makes sense and works for you. It works for me.

Gotcha, go to the advanced search and in the "Search Options" box pick "Find Posts From" and choose a year ago an older or what ever time period you notice the search stops at the 8 pages. Hope that helps, makes sense and works for you. It works for me.

I learned something! Thanks for sharing that searching tip! :)

THANK YOU...going to try it out now!:cheesy2: