What happened to Silkytyme??

CathyinME

:laugh2:It does work!!! Guess they changed the name just goes to show that you really shouldn't do much of anything when you are exhausted!!!

Oh what happens when you burn a gel that the fragrance isn't compatible with it? I know it looks like crap but what happens when burned??

If it is not compatible it will not mix in the wax well. Then you have pockets of fragrance oil.

Or it may be incompatible due to the flash point of the fragrance oil is too low. Gel has a high melt point, so to reach that point the lower flashpoint fo will...well..."flash". I'm not really good at explaining this I see.

Trudi

If it is not compatible it will not mix in the wax well. Then you have pockets of fragrance oil.

Or it may be incompatible due to the flash point of the fragrance oil is too low. Gel has a high melt point, so to reach that point the lower flashpoint fo will...well..."flash". I'm not really good at explaining this I see.

Trudi

:laugh2:You explained it pretty good!! Thanks