Scent suggestions for lotion bars

dogmom1

hi,

i want to give out samples at work and i'm trying to think of scents that are nice but won't clash with the scent the person may already be wearing.

the few samples i've given out already have gotten rave reviews for holding on to scent really well, and people are also using them more extensively than just on their hands.

suggestions gratefully accepted!

tia

Deeper base note scents like sandalwood, vanilla, and even a good patchouli are good options because they blend in well with natural skin scents and do not clash with most other fragrances. Vanilla in particular seems popular with the masses. The OMH suggestion isn't bad either. For those people who prefer brighter fragrances, offering a lighter citrus scent may be a good idea.

Personally, a fresher combination I like that is still simple and not too "loud" and clashy is blood orange EO + lavender EO. Lovely!

I would probobly suggest vanilla, almond, honey, coconut ect. My thought is that because it is a lotion bar if you use a scent that has a creamyness to it it should give the impression that you have a rich creamy lotion, and people will be more likely to notice that element of it.