Any One Use Eco Wicks In Starburst Palm Votives

I'm looking for a starting point for wicking votives with the starburst palm wax. I'm assuming that a regular votive wick for paraffin/soy wouldn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to test a few wicks to see if I can get in the general ball park though.

I used 45 ply flat braided wick with my 3 inch pillars. I use one TBS of palm steric per 12 oz of wax. It burns really nice. I found out that 30 ply tunneled like crazy and did not consume a large portion of the wax. However Im tring to get a different more rigid wick. The curl in the flat braided wick shifts the burn pool of centre and I dont really like that. So I will try cotton core wicks since they are more rigid and im hopeing will center the pool around the wick, plus cotton cored wicks (according to the websites) are the hottes burning wicks, which should help.

I use Candlewic's Starburst palm-2, never tried eco not sue what the results may be. I may be getting a sample of eco wicks soon so I might give those a whirl.

Edited by Gbhunter