Link to my soaps...If anyone wants to see

younggrasshper

I'm new and took pics of all my soaps, there's 28 pics so I didn't think I should post them all........Put them in a photo folder on yahoo and if anyone wants to look go ahead. Would love to hear any feedback you're willing to give. The numbers at the beginning of the name is what batch I was on when I made them.

Thanks for looking!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/younggrasshper/album?.dir=/71d1

santa razz Wow your soaps are pretty, i have that mini loaf pan and i was wondering if you must line it or not, so thanks:yay: for posting the pictures of the molds you used because that answered my question. Can't wait to build the nerves to try this process of making soap(CP)....

Thank you!

I haven't been lining the pan, but it is really hard to get the soap out! I haven't used CP, I've been doing the crock pot HP!

I soap the same way (CPHP and loaf pan). I grease w/olive oil, making sure I generously get it in corners. Then, when soap is ready to come out, I take an exacto knife, slice (carefully) up the sides, and turn the pan over, give it a good whap, and the soap falls out. yes, the tops may be oily...just dab them with a paper towel as you put them on the rack. well worth not having the "stuck in the damn pan" syndrome.

HTH!:D