wooden wicks in soy

I really want to try the wooden wicks in my January fragrance of the month but have never used them. My jars are tumblers about 3-4" in diameter and I use a soy/bees wax blend @ about 90/10. Not sure what size to order as they just come in small, medium, large and XL. Any input would be great as well as a reputable Co. to get them from. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use beeswax so I am not sure how that affects the burn, therefore I am not sure what size to recommend. But as I would tell anyone, just order a bunch of different sizes and just start testing.

I'd recommend trying either Unity wooden wicks, or Bitter Creek North's wicks, or both, to be honest. You may find one style works better for you than the other.

I don't use beeswax so I am not sure how that affects the burn, therefore I am not sure what size to recommend. But as I would tell anyone, just order a bunch of different sizes and just start testing.

I'd recommend trying either Unity wooden wicks, or Bitter Creek North's wicks, or both, to be honest. You may find one style works better for you than the other.

Are the wicks from both the 2 piece kind?

I would like to make some for myself.
Me too! I would especially like to have some made from local Australian wood and not have to pay a premium to have mine sent from the U.S. Our local candle supplier is supposed to start carrying wooden wicks, and I wonder what his will be like.