Rename lotion

sjconner

I am redoing my B&B line in a kitschy 1940's pin up style. I use the WSP Goat's Milk and Honey base. I don't want to call it Goat's Milk Lotion any longer. The only kitschy western type name I could think of was "Sure 'Nuf Salve". I don't like it for a bunch of reasons including the FDA cosmetics vs OTC stuff. Any suggestions?

Thanks a million!

Susan

Humm... let's see.... I looked up 1940's lingo on google and came up with these.... (too much fun!) :-)

Giddy Up & Goat

Got Your Goat?

Smooth Pony

Gleamin' Gams

Swanky, Swell & Spiffy

Kitschy Keen

Hotsy Totsy Tonic

From a Goat to a Dame

See Ya Later Alligator ( actually used by Jazz musicians to refer to other Jazz musicians)

Barn Burner Smoothie (Barn Burner was Frank Sinatra's term for a classy lady or 'Doll")

Boogie Woogie Body Lotion

Lady Cat Lotion (a 'Cat' was a Jazz fan)

Jitterbug Juice

Main Squeeze

Ok, make me stop, lol. Not exactly all 'western' but very 1940's. (told you it was too much fun)

I am working on a copyright issue with my pin up pictures. I was going to use some pictures done by Gil Elvgren. He was a fantastic pin up artist. Brown and Bigelow holds the copyright for them and I am waiting on a response to see if I can use them.

Please double check your images and make sure they aren't copyrighted or that you get permission. I was wondering why no one had done the western pin up design and it might be because of copyright issues. Don't assume that clip art, etc is in the public domain. It might not be. I decided to double check because I didn't want to have to face a possible lawsuit and redo my stuff again!

Susan