Leftover FO

jackbenimble

Hi Everyone!

I have a lot of leftover FO from testing candles. Most of the bottles have about 1/4 ounce left in them. I think I'm going to make tealights with them and put them on sale. So how much soy wax will 1/4 of FO scent strongly. Does that make sense? Thankyou!!

:cheesy2:Hi, Jack! Have you considered using your little bits to custom blend? I use those last bits in the bottle to try mixing fragrances; just use Q-tips and a closed jars, and keep a record or your recipe, e.g. 1 tip of lemon with 1 tip of lavender and see what happens in a closed jar for a couple days. Just sayin; cheap way to experiment! Mix up something you like, and test, test, test! Edited by B@BlissStreet
cuz I forgot the important part! testing!

:cheesy2:Hi, Jack! Have you considered using your little bits to custom blend? I use those last bits in the bottle to try mixing fragrances; just use Q-tips and a closed jars, and keep a record or your recipe, e.g. 1 tip of lemon with 1 tip of lavender and see what happens in a closed jar for a couple days. Just sayin; cheap way to experiment! Mix up something you like, and test, test, test!

I never thought about that. Good idea. I will have to try. :yay:

-------------

Yoshi