Colonial Tin Warmers

lsbennis

Isbennis, I did a craft show today and sold every warmer I purchased through Colonial Tin. Almost weekly they have a variety of warmers on sale. I check weekly and purchase ones I am interested in. I had been doing this this for about 4 months to stock up on a variety of warmers. The box warmers with sayings such as "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" were a hit. Sold 12 of them and could of sold more, but ran out of those. Had 10 dog house warmers and sold all of them. I won't pay regular prices on their warmers. Eventually every warmer will be on sale at one point or another. I love the looks of the weathervane warmers, but missed the chance of buying them on sale. I'll have to watch for them to go on sale again. One bonus about these is that they do not look like Scentsy warmers in any way. I really think you will like their warmers.

We have ordered alot of different things from Colonial. Some items can be pricey, but we've never had problems selling them. I think it was yesterday or maybe this morning that we got an email from them regarding a sale. If you don't get their emails, you could jump on and see what the sale involved.

Thanks Lovemylabs, I just went and checked it out and they are having a sale on some of the warmes and if I read it correctly it also said free shipping? Anyway I think I'm going to snap up a few and give them a try, I love that they are really different then what is out there.