Jump to content

Anyone familiar with a decorative wrought iron style candle warmer?

aviator girl

Recommended Posts

I ran across some on a candle website and love them but have never seen them anywhere. I have googled and checked the places I know and don't see them there. I would post a picture but it has a copywright on it so I can't post the picture. The description says it has a toggle switch and an indicator light to let you know it's on. They are round and look like a decorative holder. They are low profile. Very pretty but have no idea where to find them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...