Sweetcakes - Angel

kssoaper

Am I the only one who buys this at $66.00/lb.??? I was just going to order more,,, I've ordered samples from other companies but cannot find anything even close to this one they have. It just KILLS me to spend this $$ but my customers love it............................................. should I voluntarily commit myself?? :rolleyes2

I have not tried their version of Angel but if it's a great dup....

Need to qualify that Angel is my favorite perfume and have happily paid around $70 for the .8 oz refillable star and almost $100 for the 1.78 oz refill bottle. The cost is insane but I absolutely love it. I'm blaming the chocolate ingredient they use :laugh2:

Are you putting this in soap and/or candles? You'll have to let me know if you sell on the net so I can buy me some to try. Yummm! Did I mention I like Angel....:cheesy2:

I do have to admit, $66 for a pound of fragrance oil is a lot pricey. I tried a few dups and the closest I found, imho, was Bert's. But, it was a very light scent. Guess I need to get a sample of Sweetcakes. Just what I need, more samples...

Edited by ProudMarineMom

I use it in CP soap.... people say it's a pretty good match to the perfume. Dang, I just ordered from WSP.... but I will try a sample of theirs...I've tried Snowdrift (I'm almost positive they sent me the wrong FO labeled as Angel) and I just got a sample from Majestic Mountain Sage.. out of the bottle it's not close.

Here's a link to my Angel soap (don't know if the link works :confused:

http://www.sunrisesoap.com/Angel-Handmade-Soap-p/01-angel.htm