New names please

candles4ever

Help me here with how a few of them smell.

Gingerbread Applesauce ... I can't get my creative side around it. Have always wanted to try it, but never did.

Cinnamon Bread Pudding ... it just sounds nasty lol. BUT ... help me understand how it smells and I'll work on it.

Spicy Apples & Peaches (good stuff) It actually smells like Cinnamon, Apples and Peaches ... both names I've yet to rename and would like one myself.

Spiced Cider ... well ... it's basically Mulled Cider right? You might call it Captain's Mug; Captain's Cheer; Cheers; Wassail; Yuletide Treasure; Hair of the Dog (couldn't resist even though it isn't likely loaded with alcohol.)

This is from the suppliers site.

Cinnamon Bread Pudding - creamy vanilla blends with brisk, nutty walnut, sweet cinnamon, nutmeg and honey to create this delectable scent.

Even though Spiced Apples and Peaches, Spiced Cider, Gingerbread applesauce, and cinnamon bread pudding are my best sellers where I live. They arent' anywhere else, the comments I get are I don't like mixed scents (gingerbread applesauce and spiced apples and peaches). I also get ewww cinnamon bread pudding.. I even have a tart in the box that is unwrapped and they wont even pick them up to smell them.

So that's why I want to rename them. To everyone that said eww or I know I wouldn't like it. I gave them one as a sample said try it and I'll be here next month. Hopefully that will work.

Well cinnamon bread pudding ... maybe Squirrel's Nest? (it was the nut in it that brought that to mind lol!)

The Big Sweet

Hot Crossed Buns (since bread pudding is usually made with leftovers of that)

Let's go to spicy apples and peaches ... how about:

An Apple A Day (couldn't resist)

Paradise Apple

Harvest Chutney (eeeks)

It still reminds me of Stouffer baked apples though (the fragrance that is)

I need new names for these scents, cant' come up with anything and need some help.

Spiced Apples and Peaches

Gingerbread Applesauce

Spiced Cider

Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Ideas...

Fresh Orchard Cobbler = spiced apples & peaches

Nana's Apple Gingerbread = Gingerbread applesauce

Apple Cider(Cider is usually spiced so like it simple) = Spiced Cider

Vanilla or Harvest Spice Cake = Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Holidays make me crave my grandma's pumpkin rolls and Nana's gingerbread......