Question about tins and 415 wax

I use GB 415 wax and will be getting in some 8 oz. tins. In my jjs I use the 51-31-18z wicks and get great melt pool, I feel like pretty decent burn times (although I've never really timed since I don't usually sell my candles), scent throw, etc. For those of you that use the tins and this wax what would you suggest on wicks? Would these be ok and burn correctly or should I go with something else? The zinc cores are really all I have ever used due to them burning the way they do for me. I have tried other wicks in the past but can't remember which ones since it has been so long ago since I used them.

Also, just curious on the burn time any of you are getting on the 8 oz jjs if you use this wax and these wicks. I've never really checked this on my candles since I really only make them for family, friends and myself. I sell every so often and this "hobby" has really turned into an expensive one! lol!!

I mainly make the tarts for selling but am considering to start selling the candles since I've been making them for over 10 yrs. now.

TIA

Edited by theresa t

I'm not sure at this point if I will use them as wickless or use a wick in them b/c of that. I used some tins a long time ago but I only had a few of the 4 oz. size and used them on the warmers but didn't wick any of them. I noticed they were a little hot. I like the looks of them and have had a few people that I make candles for ask me about getting some so I have some coming. I thought I would give them a try and see how they work. Like I said though, most of what I do is for myself, family and friends. I always test for myself before I will let any of them take anything so if I don't feel comfortable using something it won't go out my door.