Whipped Soap ???'s

sjconner

I am thinking about making the whipped soap using the recipe at http://candleandsoap.about.com/od/coldprocesssoapmaking/ss/whippedsoap.htm

I was thinking that cupcake soaps would be super cute. Do you think I could pipe these straight into the paper cups? Or should I pipe them into my silicone muffin cups and then package them in the paper ones? I am thinking that they would stick to the paper.

Susan

I saw a soap cupcake demonstration at a soap convention. The soaper poured CP soap into the paper cupcake holders set into a muffin tin. Then she made the whipped soap and piped it on the regular CP soap. Decorated with sprinkles and they were really realistic clooking and quite pretty.

yep I've done it, works fine... just make sure you use paper cups, and a silicone pan... most cupcake pans are aluminum.

The paper often dicolors, and gets oily from the soap making process so I double cup them. One white cup, set into a decorative cup.

The paper cup also tends to not want to peel off easily.. sometimes you have to get it wet to get it off.. but people dont seem to mind. It wont sit right in the paper if you dont pour into it.

I've made it both ways.. with CP soap bottoms, and with whipped soap bottoms. Both are adorable!

the mini cupcakes are adorable too!!

Edited by LuminousBoutique