KY para soy tart fo %

dixiegal

Never mind found it :) I had poured up a bunch of tester tarts to try and found that many of my good scents don't throw as well in this wax. They also don't last as long as my old wax. Most of my fo come from ng, bcn,bcs. I went back and looked at my notes and for some reason I was adding 2oz fo pp:shocked2: and no I cant tell you why I picked that number,lol.

So seeing that it take 1.5 oz pp, could too much fo cause it not to preform as well?

I have tried KY parasoy for tarts, still have quite a bit of it left. Tried using 1oz, 1.5 and 2oz. per pound. I just am not crazy about the performance of this wax.

The throw was alright, but the scent didn't seem to last very long at all.

I no longer use it.

I have tried KY parasoy for tarts, still have quite a bit of it left. Tried using 1oz, 1.5 and 2oz. per pound. I just am not crazy about the performance of this wax.

The throw was alright, but the scent didn't seem to last very long at all.

I no longer use it.

My Candle Source tart wax should be here in the next day or so. :cheesy2:

I either use 1.5 oz or 2 oz per pound when I make tarts with KY's Parasoy...just depends on how I'm feeling at the moment. I like my tarts super strong! :)

k thanks I was just wondering if I had overloaded the wax and thats why it wasnt working well for me.

Nmhoneybear and Dixiegal, I hope The Candlesource wax will work for you as it has for me. I have tried so many, and though the CS wax will not throw well with a few FOs, it works great with most of them.

A couple of days ago a friend of mine asked me to make a whole bunch of Winter Night, White Tea & Ginger, Pink Sugar, Oakmoss Sage, and Honey Patchouli (or is it Patchouli Honey? the one from Elements), and the CS wax is what I use with these FOs.

My friend sells Scentsy; now she uses only their burners but gets the tarts from me; she says they're much stronger than Scentsy.... I'm flattered:yay:

I've been using KY tart wax and I guess I need to up the FO as I'm not impressed with 1 oz. pp. I also tried to order some of candlesource wax (pillar/votive) and they are out for another 2-3 weeks.

They said I could use their container blend for tarts....?? Is that so?

Pls. Advise,

Thanks!

Carrie

I've been using KY tart wax and I guess I need to up the FO as I'm not impressed with 1 oz. pp. I also tried to order some of candlesource wax (pillar/votive) and they are out for another 2-3 weeks.

They said I could use their container blend for tarts....?? Is that so?

Pls. Advise,

Thanks!

Carrie

Carrie, I called Candle Source before I placed my order last week and they said it was the container blend that they use for tarts.

But I'm still wondering if overloading fo can have a negative result.The problem isnt with CT or HT its with lasting power. If we're putting in more fo than the wax can hold it looks like it could cause a problem, no? I'm just not sure in tarts what the problems could show up as.