packaging and pricing silicone mold tarts

dixiegal

I've been having a ball making these but now that its come down to packaging I'm drawing a blank. Same with pricing.

Do ya'll just price by the ounce? They just look so cute until I try putting them in bags then not so much. Anyone have any more creative way to package them? Mine are woods themes, pine cones, leaves, nuts, but I also plan on doing Christmas ones.

I do the little heart shaped ones and buy these little self sealing bags at walmart like 100 for 2.00 or so - I think they're 3x4 - 4 of my melts fit perfectly in those. I sell them 2.00 each or 3 for 5.00. I'm surprised at how many I'm selling, actually. I just put a small label on the front and that's it.

I do the little heart shaped ones and buy these little self sealing bags at walmart like 100 for 2.00 or so - I think they're 3x4 - 4 of my melts fit perfectly in those. I sell them 2.00 each or 3 for 5.00. I'm surprised at how many I'm selling, actually. I just put a small label on the front and that's it.

I'll look for them tomorrow thx but our walmart never has anything you need in the craft section. They don't take the scent from the tarts? I can never remember which type of bags not to get. I put the smaller tarts in some 8 oz sq mason jars topped with rusted lids, looks cute but costs more to package.