Southern Soapers

psfponies

I placed an order with this company and when I didn’t receive a shipping notice in a few days I went back to the site and saw this on the first page.

****** Sept 29 - Fragrance Categories have updated inventory and have been reopened! Additionally, many "last of fragrances are in the Clearance Category *******Due to massive order traffic, please anticipate up to 10 working days for your shipping notice. Weekends are not counted as a business day. The day you place your order is not counted as a business day. Please be patient, we are working as quickly as possible, shipping orders in the order received. Each fragrance order is poured to order at this time. ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP.We are liquidating ALL inventory at this time. Please wait for any sales to be updated on the website after a newsletter is released. The sale only starts when the website is updated.We will turn categories "on" or "off" as we manage the liquidation of inventory. Our goal is to ship as timely as possible, to prevent overselling, refunds, and disappointments.

I didn’t see this when I placed the order or I would of never placed one. I sure hope my order arrives in time I have a fall bazaar in late October. This really sucks especially when you need stuff for testing!!!! And of course they have already taken the money for my order out of my account.

Kay

Kelly (the owner of Southern Soapers) is in the process of closing her company. She's selling off everything by the end of the year. Over the course of the the last month or so, fragrances have gone on sale by the 55 gallon drum only, then buy the ounce. I have ordered from them many, many times and they are a great supplier. I think it's probably nuts at the company for her right now and any problem you are having wasn't done on purpose. Hopefully you'll get your order soon.

Perhaps, you should place an order someplace else for the scent you need for the bazaar. It would relieve you of any stress you'd experience in waiting for your SS order. Plus, they might be out of stock once your order is next in line. I wouldn't cancel what you ordered with them--I'm sure it's a good discount and you'll make up the aggravation with the eventual savings.