Has anyone delt with RBS World Pay

Travkeeper

I am a Citizens Bank customer, I got a call from a rep about looking into there Credit Card Co. I looked @ the site but it shows me NOTHING... There is another Rep going to call with the details and cost... I am so confused about credit cards I don't know what to go with... I looked @ Pay-Pal, Propay, I don't even remember the others... Any info will HELP out...

Thank You,

Travis

We used to use them at my day job but their fees were significantly more than you can find elsewhere. They were a good service but it just wasn't cost effective with all the other companies out there offering the service for less $$.

edited...

I forgot to mention, we are using BluePay at my day job right now. For my business I am currently using Authorize.net BUT I am looking at other options right now because their fees have gone up significantly since I set it up. I am leaning toward ProPay as well because their fees seem reasonable, I like the idea of the little card swipe thing and the good reviews here. My only hesitation is that I would really like one of the credit card machines that have the wireless connection to obtain on the spot approvals because I have had a couple of declined cards when I have gotten back from shows recently and am fighting to get those paid.

Edited by mparadise